UCA School and Residential College Board/Council Positions Available

Uniting Church schools and colleges have been established as one way of delivering our mission and values to society through the education, nurture and support of young people and their families and communities.  Uniting Church members (including clergy) with relevant skills and attributes are encouraged to consider serving on one of our school or residential college councils.

For further information on any of these or to receive an application form, please contact the Executive Officer, Schools and Residential Colleges Commission on 0439 989 040.